What Makes You Happy?
Lovely and happy to be here on this platform today.
This is my first blog. I never thought, that I am going ever write a blog or article. But somewhere in my mind I always wanted to share my thoughts and views with others, but I don't have the courage to do so. In these recent days something terrible happened with me which made me realize that what was the last thing which made me happy? Somewhere all my memories related to happiness are vanished, I tried hard to think what makes me happy.
Even with this thought in mind I also thought that I am not the only one who is going through these kind of circumstances. In todays world many of us forget about the meaning of happiness for our own selves. Trust me guys its not a small thing, it is very important to know what makes us happy.
So here I am sharing my thoughts and views on how to find them. Before that wait.... I am not going to suggest you to exercise, do yoga and meditation, eat healthy and all....These things are good but is it like really making you happy or you are doing this just because you know somewhere or you have heard from thousands of influencers that you should be doing this.....Give yourself a break and think 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Go.
Lets start finding your happiness....
Happiness can be found in a very little things.... Like to be very frank with you when I am thinking about happiness the first thing which came into my mind was the fresh smell of pasta......and when I close my eyes I can see the beautiful red orange color of it. Freshly cooked with oregano, onion, tomato.....(Mine is a Indian style home cooked pasta, so it is not so fancy).
Similarly think about it and whatever is the thing which first strikes your mind do that. Because guys life is too short to enjoy these moments. This small thing can get you out from the worst phase of your depression or can elevate your mood and give you a new hope.
Like this make a list of all the things which makes you happy. Because that list my friend, is a very very important asset of your life. That can make you or break you.
I know you are listening and reading too many quotes and inspirational thoughts....I did the same too but after reading. I stayed in my mind for some time and then I was back in my sad zone.
But don't worry for once try to do things which actually makes you happy.
I hope you guys will get some thoughts. Please share your suggestions on comment box below...so that everyone can become a happy soul.
Here I am going to be adding a picture of white pasta which I cooked recently...so don't judge me guys for that. Still my favorite is pink pasta.
Take Care.
Comments
Post a Comment